Monday, March 31, 2008
Soooo, it's premiere avril tomorrow. Aprils' Fool.
Who cares? The only place I'll be going tomorrow is Alliance Francaise and I don't think my teacher is the type who throws frogs down somebody's shirt. Hahah... Frogs... French... geddit?
So I got my arse down to my new school again this early afternoony, to install stuff on my new macbook, my lovely spanking new clean whitey Macbook (!). Yeah baby yeah, I've got Adobe Photoshop now. For freeee. Probably I have other editing programmes but I haven't really gone over my Mac again.
Had the luck to have a trio of loud, giggling girls sit down next to me at the install-stuff place. They also had Macbooks and I wondered idly if they were from MCM. I sure as hell hope not but I think they are.
On the bus home this ugly dude of about fifteen years old kept looking. Eew, perv much? And I was maybe twenty centimetres taller than him. I think he really liked my feet; perhaps he has a fetish. I ignored him because sometimes there really isn't much you can do about idiots.
i thought the world of you
4:39 PM